Established in 2002, EDGE Roofing specializes in Commercial Re-roofing, Restoration, and Repair services for:
- Multi-family Apartments
- Hospitals, Medical Centers, Nursing Homes
- Manufacturing, Warehouse, Industrial
- Religious and Social Institutions
- Shopping Centers
- Parking Structures
Full Service Roofing Contractor:
- We provide service to all of Southern California
- C39 Contractor (License #839467)
- Licensed, Bonded, and Insured
- Approved Certified by major roofing manufacturers Polyglass, Firestone, Gaco…
- Solve all types of drainage issues; even the worst cases of ponding (standing) water
- OSHPD Compliant
- Liability Insurance Policy at $2,000,000
- Automobile Liability at $1,000,000
- Excess/Umbrella Coverage at $1,000,000
- Worker’s Compensation Insurance at $1,000,000
- 12-30 year No Dollar Limit (NDL) Warranties available at an additional cost
Exceptional Products and Services:
- We offer Free Estimates and Detailed Proposals with Low, Competitive Prices
- Edge Roofing Supplies and Installs Cool Roof Rating Council Approved Products.
- We extend our services to include completion of Los Angeles Department of Water and Power (LADWP) Rebate Applications. LADWP returns up to $0.30 per square foot.
- Edge Roofing Employees work to ensure your satisfaction and take pride in providing quality services and craftsmanship.
We strive to earn and retain your business and are at your service.
Torch Applied Modified Bitumen
Single Ply (TPO/PVC)
High Performance Coatings with Hydro Stop
Edge Roofing has:
- Solutions for all Industrial, Commercial, and Multifamily Residential roofing needs.
- Roof Replacement & Restoration experience with all types of Commercial and Residential systems.
- A Complete Maintenance Division.
- Support for Tenant Occupied Buildings: Because replacing a roof while tenants occupy the building is critical to your success, EDGE Roofing staff works closely with property managers, consultants and other construction professionals to ensure roof replacements and repairs are completed with as little inconvenience as possible.
- Highly experienced site supervisors and project managers, ensuring projects are on time and on budget.
- THE MOST COMPETITIVE PRICES.
- AN EMERGENCY, RAINY DAY RESPONSE LINE WITH AN ON-CALL MANAGER.